Tailgating continues in Tamiami Park for this 2023 Panthers football season. The Cuban Memorial Area of the park, southeast of FIU Football Stadium, is the perfect setting to enjoy pre-game activities.
Tailgating begins six hours before kickoff during our Saturday home games and at 3 p.m. during weekday games.
Transportation for Game on November 25th:
- Use the CATS shuttle to get to and from the game with conveniently located drop-off at the Wertheim Performing Arts Center (WPAC). Service will be running continuously throughout the day from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. or 30 minutes after the conclusion of the game. Track the CATS shuttles here.
- Freebee is also offering extended transportation to the game until 7 p.m., with drop-off location at the Wertheim Performing Arts Center (WPAC). For more information, please visit FIU Freebee service.
- Shuttle service will be provided from BBC AC1 Bus Stop at noon to MMC to the Wertheim Performing Arts Center (WPAC) and will depart MMC at WPAC at 7 p.m. or 30 minutes after the conclusion of the game. Track the shuttle departure and arrival locations here.
Tailgating spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Lot 7: Tailgating and RV access for Panther Club members.
- South VIP Lot: Stadium Club and suite ticket holders.
- Tamiami Park: Tailgating for Panther Club members. Also available for purchase in advance.
- Lot 5
- Lot 4
- Lawn in front of Blue and Gold Garages
- Lawn east of Tamiami Hall and South of the Frost Art Museum
- Tamiami Hall Promenade: Free tailgating for Students.
- Parking Garage 2
Students can enjoy pre-game activities at the Tamiami Promenade before heading into the stadium.
Tamiami Hall is also where the Panther Walk begins. Walk along and cheer for your FIU Panthers Football team as they make their way into the stadium.